UBR - For User "Aspire"
(06-17-2018, 10:44 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: I have constantly given you logical explanations for your punishment, replied to your points with factual supported statements and listened to everything you have had to say up until this point.
I have decided to block you because of your complete disregard for my requests to stop messaging me privately and reply on the thread with your arguments. At which point did I say I would not see your 'evidence'?
Your evidence by the way, involves you posting a picture of your desk and saying 'My mouse moved on its own because of..'
You realise how easily you can just set something like that up so that it looks like you're telling the truth?
Your argument involves me believing you didn't do anything because you say so. Like I said before, if we're to take your word for this then every single other ban should be removed because someone can just say 'take my word for it'.

And now that you've seen you can't get past the evidence, you've resorted to distorting fact and attacking me personally.
And you wonder why people are taking the piss out of you?

^This is not something an FL Staff Member should be saying.

I didn't say everything I would be sending you in regards to the private evidence, so you are assuming, this is also something a staff member shouldn't do.

I was patient and explained the evidence was private and you refused to see it.

My arguments for unban are:

FEAR RP was not broken, you agree yourself this was one of your errors.

The chair I was advised to use by a staff member, if I am now told I could die in the chair and it was just the guy not aiming correctly then I am not to blame at all, no rule states I have to get out. You could of easily deleted the propb/chair but you didn't do your job and as a result I was banned for sitting in a chair.

Now you say I knowingly exploited the use of the chair to survive, well it is now proven that if he shot correctly I would of died in the chair, so why didn't you just remove the chair?

I didn't use anything maliciously.

I now feel as though barry is condoning members "taking the piss", I am requesting he is removed off this ubr as he made huge errors and as a result will be staff reported.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Inlandbubbles - 06-13-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Captain Barry - 06-15-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Anton. - 06-16-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 08:48 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Captain Barry - 06-17-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 10:23 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Captain Barry - 06-17-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 10:53 PM
RE: UBR - For User "Aspire" - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 11:30 PM