[UNVERIFIED] SCORPIO FORCE
(06-12-2018, 06:59 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Dobby,

following the old guidelines put in place by the Clan Officer MasterNoda in 2016 and carried through in the new guidelines, at this current time a group based primarily around 'Aggressive RP' isn't allowed and therefore this Group will need to be closed or transferred to a Clan.

"[Image: 63b905fbfde987ab9d9fe7edbb8b8c81.png]"

On a side note for everyone else may I remind you that all Roleplay Group and Clan Threads are now strictly in character so if you wish to wish luck to said person please do it in PM.

Hello Joe Joe. Before I start - and this does not just apply to you - however I want to keep this thread IC as possible however since you posted on this thread, I will reply on this thread.

So even though I was aware the role-play guideline changes, I did not take time out to read them; mainly because I did not realise the big change and the fact that passive role-play groups are only supposed to be posted here. I had not idea this change had happened, and please mind my langauge but this rule takes the absolute piss. 

Why an should aggressive RP be limited?

I wanted to make this thread to share and display my role-play on the forums, but it was also a way for other players to connect with me. I also - if I hopefully if I do get enough numbers - I can give dates and times over the forums for role-play events if I make them in the future.

I don't want this group to be shut down since the whole objective for it was to be a casual, jump on every other weekend to aggRP with friends. I don't want it to become a clan either since I am in the Crimson Order. Also due to clan events and news, I want Scorpio to create a fresh start.

And I don't want to drop RandomGamer in or anything, however may I also address the Ronin Guerilla Army (I am going to assume an aggressive rp group) has not been shut down. You can see the thread here:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=76031

Why has this not been shut down/looked into?

Personally, and I like to think others would agree, Fearless Groups should not be restricted to just passive role-play. My Scorpio Force is simply another Rebel or Corleone Faction. The only reason why I have started a thread is to share my faction so other players can join when we are role-playing. 

Please do not shut this down Joe Joe.

Many thanks, Dobbs.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Falcon

Messages In This Thread
[UNVERIFIED] SCORPIO FORCE - by god - 06-12-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: [UNVERIFIED] SCORPIO FORCE - by Dimitris - 06-12-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: [UNVERIFIED] SCORPIO FORCE - by Santaliz - 06-12-2018, 06:45 PM
RE: [UNVERIFIED] SCORPIO FORCE - by Jan - 06-12-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: [UNVERIFIED] SCORPIO FORCE - by Joe Joe - 06-12-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: [UNVERIFIED] SCORPIO FORCE - by Jan - 06-12-2018, 07:02 PM
RE: [UNVERIFIED] SCORPIO FORCE - by god - 06-12-2018, 07:19 PM