Report: Aspire
Hello Aspire, thanks for replying.

Unfortunately, the PMs you sent me where in OOC and I took those harassing comments OOC too. We both well know that the conversation which you called me a 'mingey vagina' in was blatantly OOC and I am not only distraught that you would say such a thing to me OOC, but you are now lying in the courthouse which is a serious offence and can lead to a lengthy forum punishment.

This is not the first time you have lied so obviously in the courthouse like this and I hope it is the last. We both know you offended me in OOC so please, stop lying since the only one will get in trouble is you.

I will give you the opportunity to behave as a mature community member should and apologize for your two rule-infringements. You are a community member with over 600 hours and you have very clearly offended me in OOC and you have now lied in the courthouse, you are simply digging a deeper hole so please, just stop and say sorry and own up to your mistakes and maybe you will be let off with a more lenient punishment.

Have a nice evening,
Borgan
Thanks For Review."Borgan" [Image: unknown.png?width=400&height=301]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Aspire - by Borgan - 06-06-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Report: Aspire - by Andrew Juniperfield - 06-06-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: Report: Aspire - by Borgan - 06-06-2018, 08:22 PM
RE: Report: Aspire - by Andrew Juniperfield - 06-06-2018, 08:44 PM
RE: Report: Aspire - by Borgan - 06-07-2018, 06:56 PM
RE: Report: Aspire - by Andrew Juniperfield - 06-07-2018, 07:25 PM
RE: Report: Aspire - by Eeee394 - 06-13-2018, 01:56 PM