Unban Request from multiple accounts.
With my old -LiamYT- account i ditched that because i got a csgo ban and a gmod ban which was not permanent at the time only temp. for about 3 weeks i think it was. So i wanted to create a fresh new steam account later on which i eventually did and i did then eventually buy my games and then buy GMOD, so next i log onto the server at which the time the ban on my main account would of ran out (if it had not been extended) so i thought i was fine for going onto the server and it not being DA, so i had been playing on my new fresh account without realising it had a perma ban and then i realised it had now had a perma ban which was very upsetting to me as it did think of the consequences of this but i did think it would be ok as i had been good on my new account and a loving RP'er which i didn't think i would get into any trouble for up until now, which i do want to ad i am sorry for this and i would still like to prove the other 3 separate accounts are not my accounts to use they are my brothers, sisters and my dads.

The Ben Dover account was an account i set up for my dad, him being unaware of the name, so he could monitor and perhaps play with us.
Charlie592, is my twin identical brother which i know may not help the case, that is entirely his account. The reason for the account having a previous name of mine is due to me recording a Youtube video and wanted the name to be recognised as LiamYT many years ago.
Aimee592 is my younger sister and this account was setup for her to allow her to join the garrys mod server with myself and charlie (also with my dad when he rarely played). She enjoyed playing with us but used a not so good laptop which restricted her playing ability. the reason for the account being previously names LiamYT is due to me using it also to play CSGO with my mates who were off a lower rank and i did not to play on my main account with them as there was a large account gap. To avoid confusion i changed that account name to LiamYT for a short period of time. Also as i mentioned in the previous case to this aimee has used her account on my PC due to her laptop not running the game so well.

Additionally, i have spoke to each family member about this and they understand the case (Aimee to some extent), in the previous case we discussed us all joining a discord server to prove ownership and the reason for us not doing this was because this situation no longer became the priority due to personal issues, and rightfully the case was closed. I hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request from multiple accounts. - by LiamRobinsonYT - 06-03-2018, 05:41 PM