Kurdayeti multiple reasonless clamps (more evidence needed)
I'll begin by addressing each point you have made in order.

1. You have two screenshots of car clamps placed by Kurdayeti. This isn't very useful, because getting your car clamped is an IC matter unless it was mass & random clamping. In both of those screenshots, the places the car is parked in are not designated parking spots so he has the right to clamp your car.

2. I don't think that was purposeful CDM as the mercedes van he was chasing was blocking his line of sight to you so he wouldn't have known you were there. The only reason he hit you is because he attempted to pit manoeuvre the van, but ended up smashing into the wall and running you over. If you could give me a date and time of when you were ran over, I can check logs to see if he called for a paramedic as it's very obvious he would have noticed you after hitting you at least.

3. I do think that arrest was illegitimate however. He is refusing to state the reason for the fine and is arresting Cooper for not paying it, which is corrupt roleplay. However he does not have any corrupt 'tags' in his name or description so he will be punished for this as you need to clearly state you are a corrupt individual when doing corrupt roleplay.

Please provide me with a date and time of the CDM so I can inspect the logs for that.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kurdayeti multiple reasonless clamps (more evidence needed) - by Captain Barry - 05-28-2018, 11:01 PM