PR on c0mplex
Name of player: c0mplex

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:32774890

Time in GMT:2:40 +3 GMT

Server: V5p

Summary: Well this guy was an SRU Sergeant , he was ptroling as an SRU , he was arresting people for invaild reasons , and when u ask him why did u arrested me he says its commands from the Pres while there is no pres , or how dare u ask me , those actions doesn't have a evidence suddenly , but he was insulting in OOC and there was an OOC Situation between me and him and he sweared saying "Fucking Donkey" , i made a vid on what he did but it didn't work idk why at least after all that he might get black listed from OOC and i hope from Police and SRU Force ...
and what he did too and i forgot to say that he warranted me and when i asked him he said "for no reason" that means i warranted you for no reason , which sealed me from changing my job and i asked him to unwarrant me he said no untill i ask the Ex-Pres , and he didn't do that too ... so i had to R/C to avoid warrant , and there is some witnesses one of them is [FL:RP] Kezo and the second one is Dimitris#freeperqe#RIPFL

Evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/rzYNtCT

there is a list on what did he do and there is a picture he was having an ASP Baton and that time he asked for a licecne while there is no pres or no law says that ... he wants money only ... and he hitted me cuz i said there is no pres he almot took 55% of my health
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!

Messages In This Thread
PR on c0mplex - by Ragnarok - 05-28-2018, 12:15 AM
RE: PR on c0mplex - by Captain Barry - 05-28-2018, 10:45 PM
RE: PR on c0mplex - by Exotic - 05-28-2018, 10:55 PM