Report: Dimitris
Hello, Rookie. Just to clarify, I am posting since not only did I build the base, but Dimitris mentioned me in the reply above.

The base you have reported to be a 'doomfort' in no way breaks any rules. In fact, the base was made especially after the revamped rules were put in place so that this situation would not occur. However, to my surprise, you believe that this breaks any rules. The rule you have quoted states that corridors must fit two people, yet what you are reporting is a doorway, not a corridor. The doorway was built to section off the two rooms in Slums Apartments. It is too short to be a corridor and I am very surprised that you believe that it is. The base does not infringe any rules by any means.

I cannot stress the fact that the base was approved by three different administrators; Kevin Ramsey before he retired, Narcotic, and Exotic. Not once was this base disapproved. Actually, I believe that one of the approving-administrators was online during the time you screen-shotting the base.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Dimitris - by Rookie (Isaac) - 05-19-2018, 08:59 AM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Dimitris - 05-19-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Grape - 05-19-2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Rookie (Isaac) - 05-19-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Grape - 05-19-2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Rookie (Isaac) - 05-19-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Report: Dimitris - by Captain Barry - 05-19-2018, 08:38 PM