Report: Grapefruit
Good evening, Ян Баккес.

I have read all of your points and I understand as to why you'd think I broke FearRP. However, this is not the case. As I have previously explained, I do not have to follow any command that is even told to me at gunpoint if someone especially of the same group had previously shot me. Since I was in a raid with the other officers moments before I ran past you two, seeing that you were armed, you were also a threat to my life. Therefore, if other officers were shooting at me with the intent to kill me and literally a matter of seconds later you attempt to aim weapons at me if anything, I was following FearRP by running for my life. I understand a lot of the rules are not written, however, you will learn the unwritten rules as you gain more experience on the server like I have. Even you clearly say that I have over 1330 hours on the server. This is something I am very proud of and would never even think about infringing a rule, especially something so common as FearRP and in the presence of an admin, which is seen in the video.

In no way have I broken any of the FearRP or RDM rules; I simply ran for my life just after an officer attempted to kill me and protected myself and my teammates before, after and during a police raid.

If you do not have an extended version of this 'evidence' and have tampered with the evidence to give a biased view, please bear in mind of:
       Courthouse Rule
       5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

Thank you and have a nice night,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 10:18 PM