Report: Grapefruit
I will repeat my points to make them clearer to yourself. Firstly, FearRP is no longer in place once shots have been fired towards myself by an officer of the law with the intent to kill me, and therefore, FearRP does not apply. Secondly, your partner did not mention the fact that he had a gun on me, nor did he have a weapon aimed at me whilst giving any orders. Thirdly, after I have been previously shot at from another officer with the intent to kill me, and I saw you running after me with a gun, a raid was clearly still in place and therefore I must have ran away with the intent to save my life whilst both healing and attempting to contact my teammates to inform them of the danger to my life, and this is why you see my teammates coming into slums and helping me during the raid.

I was outside of Nexus, running away from a previous armed engagement with the police. It was at this point when I had finished killing the officer chasing me when I run past the two of you and begin sprinting for my life in the middle of healing with the attempt to return to my base and have my teammates assist me with the on-going raid. You can clearly see that I was not unarmed as I have an XM. I was also not vulnerable since I had a full team to assist me with this raid and had many health kits to protect myself with. It was when I entered my base when the health kits had finished applying themselves when I began shooting you and my teammates arrived to kill the armed officer outside and your partner. I was not given any commands under FearRP and I was simply protecting myself after and during a raid with other armed officers of the law that had the intent to kill me.

Also, please respond to the request in my previous post as it is detrimental to this case.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 10:18 PM