Report: Grapefruit
In response to your reply, I would like to say:

Quote:FearRP does not apply.
The rules do not say anything about exceptions for when a group has the intent to kill you. Also, we did not have the intent to kill you nor did we shoot you in the street. FearRP always applies when you are unarmed, which you were because you had your weapon on your back. Please read the rules again.

Quote:Not one point during this situation was a weapon pointed at me
The mechanics of the game do not allow people to run and not have their weapon pointed to the ground. De facto running with a weapon means that it is pointed. The restrictions of roleplaying are there, where the mechanics of the game interfere with realism.

Quote:Your partner began shouting ''You are breaking FearRP'' before he even had a weapon out
My partner ordered you to stop before he started about FearRP.

Quote:The weapon was pulled out as soon as I turned the corner
I recommend you to watch the video again, perhaps with a bit more care. You took the weapon before you went around the corner.

Quote:You were trespassing my property
This statement is untrue. The slums apartments are a public place. The front door cannot be rented and. Yes, you can rent all rooms and block the hall, like you did. But that means that your blockade is where your property starts, and not the public hallway.

Quote:I request a longer, unedited version of the evidence.
I showed all raw evidence from the beginning to the end of our encounter. I did not cut the video into pieces or change the order of things.

And a general point I would like to make, is that it might be true that FearRP stops once someone starts shooting, which means you would be allowed to run for your life. But firstly in this situation, no such thing happened. And secondly, you were ordered to stop, while you were unarmed and alone. Even after you were part of a raid or fight, when you were alone and unarmed, you were very vulnerable. The rules are clear in such case, you ought to act scared.

I think that everything has been said and that we should leave this case for an administrator to decide.

Messages In This Thread
Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-21-2018, 10:24 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Joe Joe - 03-22-2018, 12:21 AM