Report: Grapefruit
Good afternoon, Ян Баккес.

I'd like to address that no FearRP infringement occurred during this situation. I had just been raided by the police; in my property and outside my property on the street. You should be aware that if a group of people have the intent to kill me and have tried to, which they did, FearRP does not apply. However, this situation could not have put me under FearRP regardless if the police had tried to kill me, which they did. The rule clearly states that I must be under gunpoint, and at not one point during this situation was a weapon pointed at me. Even if someone were to have pointed a weapon at me and given me a clear instruction, which you attempted, I still would not have complied since the police group were attempting and had the intent to kill by shooting me moments before this situation occurred. Your partner began shouting ''You are breaking FearRP'' before he even had a weapon out, and when he did have a weapon out, it wasn't even pointed at me. You can also clearly see that in the video, the weapon was pulled out as soon as I turned the corner and when yourself and your partner even turned the corner. This validly renders the breakage of rule 2.1a null since I had not pulled a weapon out at someone pointing a weapon at me since no weapons were pointed at me or even in my peripheral vision as I had turned a corner. Also, this does not clarify as 'weapons in public' as this was during a raid. As I have stated previously, myself and my other teammates were in a police raid at the time. Therefore, being shot at with the intent to be killed, I had a valid reason to break FearRP even if it had applied and I had a valid reason to pull my weapon out.

As for the RDM, in no way did I invalidly kill yourself or your partner. You were trespassing my property, armed, moments after a raid took place. I had every reason to validly kill you and your partner. You were very lucky that I had not killed you on the road whilst you were chasing me, however, I could not have turned to shoot you as I was very low on health and was in the middle of applying a health kit.

There was no FearRP or RDM; I simply ran for my life after officers attempted to kill me, returning to my base to defend myself and my teammates who shortly arrived to help me in this raid.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 10:18 PM