Report: Grapefruit
Name of player: Grapefruit

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:222849592

Time in GMT: 14.03 (19.03.18)

Server: v5p

Summary
- I primarily accuse Grapefruit of breaking rule 2.1 (You must follow FearRP), rule 2.1b (You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon) and rule 2.1c (You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint); 
- and I secondarily accuse Grapefruit of breaking rule 4.1 (Do not kill people randomly -- RDM).

The primary accusation is divided into two considerations.
1.1. Me and another police officer saw Grapefruit with a weapon on his back, so my fellow officer ordered him to stop while pointing a weapon at him. That order was given in accordance with rule 2.1f, so it initiated a FearRP situation. Grapefruit decided not to follow that order and he ran away, while both me and my fellow officer had our weapons pointed at him, which he saw at 0:06 - 0:09 in the video, as he turned around. The fact that he kept running away after seeing that, is at itself an infringement of FearRP, because he was supposed to be and/or act scared of the M4A1 and MP5 that were pointed towards him. Thus, he was supposed to stop running immediately and follow our orders, which he did not do.
In conclusion, Grapefruit violated rule 2.1, specifically on the ground of rule 2.1c. 

1.2. The second violation of FearRP was the fact that he took the shotgun that he was carrying on his back into his hands, while he was subdued to FearRP. He took the weapon into his hands at 0:09 in the video, which was a moment when he was still under gunpoint. He went around the corner of the building, but that was only after he took out the weapon. 
In conclusion, Grapefruit violated rule 2.1, specifically on the ground of rule 2.1.b. 

1.3. NOTE: In considerations 1.1 and 1.2 I demonstrated two separate violations of the rules, therefore both considerations stand as separate. In the unlikely scenario (because everything I state is without speculation clearly proven by evidence) that the deciding admin will deem either of these considerations insufficient, that does result in the other consideration also being insufficient.

As stated above, I secondarily accuse Grapefruit of RDM.
2.1. Grapefruit killed my fellow officer at 0:40 in the video and afterwards attempted to kill me as well. The rules state that one needs a valid roleplay reason to kill someone. In this case, there is no such reason. We solely ordered Grapefruit to stop, and we did not say anything about an arrest. Now is 'being ordered to stop', in my opinion, never a valid roleplay reason to kill someone. The rules even say that violence is always the last option. The fact that Grapefruit went inside his base and the fact that we did not have any way to enter without a warrant, means that Grapefruit did not have any reason to choose for violence, the last option

2.2. NOTE: My primary accusation (1.1 - 1.3) is in no way linked to the secondary accusation (2.1), so once again, in the case that the deciding admin will judge either of these accusations insufficient, that means the other accusation still stands.

General notes:
3.1. You can see Grapefruit his name in the beginning of the video at 0:01 and towards the end several times (0:42, 0:46).

3.2. I would like to point out that Grapefruit has over 1330 hours and already received two previous bans for breaking FearRP. He also after this situation in OOC told something along the lines of "to whoever said I broke FailRP: no". He, certainly, should know better.

Evidence:

(https://youtu.be/mAUPtgXRdrA)

Messages In This Thread
Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-20-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by DentedCrown - 03-20-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Grape - 03-21-2018, 10:24 PM
RE: Report: Grapefruit - by Joe Joe - 03-22-2018, 12:21 AM