Aspire PR
(02-28-2018, 09:46 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: All I can say to that load of horse shit is lol.

I am awaiting an admins response as the situation was already known, plus u called an admin in game, if u called an admin in game u left it to them, by posting this your basically saying the admin can't do his/her job. I just don't get why you ask for an admin then post it. I will await an admins reply as I feel you are not worthy of a reply.

I called an administrator using the @ feature, that is correct. However, due to me leaving shortly after it was made and unsure if it was dealt with or not, the best solution was to post it here so it would get attention and leave me satisfactory with a response from an administrator. What you said about my trust in an administrator doing their job is subjective, refer to my above post as to why this PR was posted.

You don't have to reply to me, but again, I was unsure if it was dealt with as I left soon after the @ call was made so this was my logical answer to my uncertainty.

Thanks for reading.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Messages In This Thread
Aspire PR - by Lewwings - 02-28-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Aspire - 02-28-2018, 09:26 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Lewwings - 02-28-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Aspire - 02-28-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Lewwings - 02-28-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Forgee - 02-28-2018, 11:17 PM