Aspire PR
(02-28-2018, 09:26 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: You report me for saying freaking retard? Well if I reported everyone who said that everyone on the server would be blacklist from ooc, this is not a pr, nor are you even involved in the situation, I was speaking to admin about this so you even posting this is pathetic, I should of said it to you. Now I would like to know why you posted the pr as you are not involved and 5 admins were online which obviously saw it and felt it was too minor. You are not an admin.

Yes I do report you for saying that, and I encourage everyone that sees such an insult (like this) to report it as well.

What you said was in violation of Server Rule 1.4, which states:

1.4 Do not insult or disrespect players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats.

You blatantly did this without a care for that rule.  Not everyone would be blacklisted from OOC because almost no-one talks that way in OOC. This is a PR last time I checked. Please, save us our time, if you want to say it to me, do so, and expect yet another PR mounted against you. How was I to know that an admin questioned you about this? I may not be involved but I intend to keep the server clean of rule breakage, like yours. I know I'm not an admin, I'm a donator, but that does not restrict my right to post a PR, I don't know what you're getting at here.

Thanks for reading.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Messages In This Thread
Aspire PR - by Lewwings - 02-28-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Aspire - 02-28-2018, 09:26 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Lewwings - 02-28-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Aspire - 02-28-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Lewwings - 02-28-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: Aspire PR - by Forgee - 02-28-2018, 11:17 PM