Report: Desastro
(02-23-2018, 10:12 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: Regarding your point about Fail RP - 5 & 6,
You have no clear evidence with pictures and/or videos regarding Desastros way to the slums area alone as you are stating and the kind of "Fail RP" he broke.

Thank you for your response. 

1. Regarding my 5th consideration: I do not have any more video evidence on his way from the Nexus to the slums area, so I can not prove that he came there alone by giving you footage of him walking alone. Of course, as seen in the video, he was not unprotected whilst talking to us, because he was standing there with two police officers (me and Pringled) and with his friend, the criminal (Maeg). But because of Desastro his own statements, we can still conclude that he came alone and anyway not with us:
 "Basically I was a Vice President I went to see what's going on at slums since these two cops were being corrupt without stating it on their descriptions" (PR on Pringled)
He confirms that he came to the slums -- the place where people get mugged and where criminals live. He came to the two police officers, so he was not with them (us) during his walk to the slums. Therefore I believe my 5th point still stands.

2. Also my 6th point regarding the alliance of the VP with a criminal, in my opinion, still stands and does not require any further evidence. There is a VP and a criminal, both communicating through OOC means and also  -- as Desastro himself stated -- through IC means, namely the clan radio. And in addition to that, the VP came to the same location as where the criminal was to argue about the reason why the criminal/his friend is getting arrested. In my opinion, all those facts added up, this can only be seen as an alliance between someone in the government and someone with an underground job. All the evidence needed to prove that Desastro was the VP and that Maeg was a criminal, and that they were talking in to each other OOC was already proviced. Moreover Desastro his own statements regarding the use of clan radio can be seen as evidence as well. 

Quote:Desastro demoted Pringled. Demotion is an IC proceeding, that can in no way be used to deal with anything OOC. Pringled's situation have been dealt with in another report.

3. I would like to still point out, in response to this statement you made, that Pringled his situation has indeed been dealt with, but the falseness of the demotion itself was not a matter that has been noticed in that PR. The reason why I added that point (4) to this PR is because the demotion is a case of metagaming and/or even backseat administrating (in this case using an IC measure to solve OOC-rule breakage, namely demotion). So I think the demotion should remain part of this PR and thus I think my reasoning as stated in consideration 4 still stands.

Messages In This Thread
Report: Desastro - by DentedCrown - 02-20-2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Desastro - 02-21-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Kevin - 02-23-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: Report: Desastro - by DentedCrown - 02-23-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Desastro - 02-23-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by DentedCrown - 02-23-2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Kenzi - 02-24-2018, 12:04 AM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Kevin - 02-24-2018, 09:18 AM
RE: Report: Desastro - by TheSiphon - 02-24-2018, 02:09 PM