Grapefruit's UBR
Good evening, Janzo.

Unban Request Rule
       5) You may only appeal a ban up to a month after the bans expiration date. Past that, most knowledge of the situation is either lost or tainted, so the final conclusion will be that everything in the ban reason is factual after a month beyond expiration. The only exception to this is if you have clear evidence to prove your innocence.

If this rule were to take place the ban would logically be lifted from my record because my game factually crashed. I factually timed out. I should be logically unbanned. This rule clearly states that everything is factual after the month. It would be ludicrous to imprison the invalid and unjust ban from the Ex-Administrator Generation on my record. On our Fearless record. This ban was given by an Ex-Administrator invalidly and unjustly. It would only contradict with Unban Request Rule 5, to keep the ludicrous ban on my record because my one-day suspension was invalid and everything stated is factual. Everything I am stating is factual.

''I will also try get in contact with Generation.'' I would very kindly like you to. If this 'rule fabrication' was so insignificant and invalid to the point that he cannot vividly remember the situation, paired with the given facts and statements above and Unban Request Rule 5, this record on our community will be lifted due to it being completely invalid. I was banned because my game crashed. I was banned because I timed out. It is a fact that this ban should be lifted due to it being unjust and it's the truth with only the most factual evidence that this suspension should not have taken place. Are we letting this invalid ban stay on our Fearless record? Are we allowing these unjust suspensions to continue to remain on our records?

Thank you for reading this and considering to remove this ban from our Fearless records,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Grapefruit's UBR - by Grape - 02-11-2018, 11:34 PM
RE: Grapefruit's UBR - by Janzo 火 - 02-12-2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Grapefruit's UBR - by Grape - 02-17-2018, 02:40 AM
RE: Grapefruit's UBR - by Janzo 火 - 02-18-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Grapefruit's UBR - by Grape - 02-21-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Grapefruit's UBR - by Janzo 火 - 02-21-2018, 11:37 PM