Report: Desastro
Every time I read this PR my testicles hurt, because it is indeed ridiculous to be posted.
1- Now having Maeg in my friend list is completely not against the rules. (I don't see why you taking a picture of my friendlist, you making yourself look intrusive)

2- When you stated the reason of the arrest you were making that cheeky grin and laughing around which makes you /suspicious/, so I managed to say "Are you bullshitting me now?" It doesn't have any thing with Maeg telling me why or how he got arrested, I was about to ask you the same question soon or regardless.

3- I actually got complaints through my clan radio from Maeg ICLY just before you started cuffing him and doing your corrupt moves without stating "Corrupt" in your description neither did your friend that got banned for multiple reasons, first reason being was being stupid and insulting me OOCLY and RDM.

P.S: "Basically I was a Vice President I went to see what's going on at slums since these two cops were being corrupt without stating it on their descriptions"
At this point I wash my hands off this situation, considering that you have a brain, I came in for an IC reason which is corruption but when posting my PR I noticed that ya'll weren't even RPing corrupt legally so I wanted to state "these two cops were being corrupt without stating it on their descriptions" to let admins know that you and your buddy broke enough rules for that night so i'm not mixing OOC with IC, I just wrote that in my PR and I wasn't going to slums for the purpose that you guys are RPing corrupt without having it stated in your description.

4- I already stated why I thought the conversation was IC.
-Your friend's harsh insults.
-You kept jumping around from OOC to IC to avoid me, now next time use .// for local chat so I can know when and how to interact with you.

5- Now, we are kinda repeating ourselves here, but I bet you are smarter than this, aren't you?
-You are aware that VPs don't get notifications about warrants and searches when there is an active president.

6- Now we are repeating ourselves way too much here, I already told you we were on a VOIP fair enough, but he shared everything with me IC through clan radio since we are in the same CLAN.
[Image: BRucdlG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Desastro - by DentedCrown - 02-20-2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Desastro - 02-21-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Kevin - 02-23-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: Report: Desastro - by DentedCrown - 02-23-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Desastro - 02-23-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by DentedCrown - 02-23-2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Kenzi - 02-24-2018, 12:04 AM
RE: Report: Desastro - by Kevin - 02-24-2018, 09:18 AM
RE: Report: Desastro - by TheSiphon - 02-24-2018, 02:09 PM