Ryan!'s Unban Request
Let me concur on the contrary to Coffee's above statement,

Quote:2. You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:
- the accused player
- the accusing player
- a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request.

I happened to be there and was part of the reported incident. Where the so-called beginnings of the ban originated, the lonely trash can at BP. Elder happened to fall upon our mastermind plan of resistance against tyranny in the form of a totem pole. Other admins were called including Temar, Coffee and eventually Blackdog before the server crashed to review the situation. Story was as follows:

Me, NiT GRiT, Slick Rick, ryan, and a few others joined together to form a Totem Pole RP beginning on the trash can of the BP. The basis of the RP was to show passive resistance towards the governments policies on slavery. Each person representing the strong bonds of our communities meaning that no matter how hard they tried to break our spirits, we would remain strong as a whole. Elder was eventually called by an unknown bystander and opened the book on the situation. Played a bit of Jenga with our Totem Pole by pulling me out from under the stack of people causing a chain reaction of damage to my fellow peers. I alone suffered severe cases of ankle fractures, as well as others suffering whiplash from my tie as their support fell from underneath them. He claimed that were not performing "realistic rp" and that in doing so, we were encouraging others to commit failRP due to our movement. Statements being rather shrewd from Elder, it was taken that were to continue the movement, which in due time was not possible. Elder statements were that we were disrespecting his opinion of RP as an admin, and if he did not "control his friends", he alone would be held accountable for it. Therefore being one of those "friends", I am a direct witnesses to the said events. With later references, as I was trying to defend ryan, I was rag dolled and placed on display to be "high in the sky". This alone may have led to a complete misunderstanding on terms of both sides. An issue of a 1 month ban, was rather crude and opinionated at that. I as well as several others would willingly form a petition to shorten Ryan's ban, not because he is a friend, but because of the false logic based upon the ban. Warn me, be at that, but know that their is support that may remain unseen in this thread.

As well as being part of the situation, all things regarding the ban were witness in-game and in steam voice chat. Now tell me I am not a witness according the rules of Fearless Unban request rules?

Coffee, Now hold me to this, am I not right?

Best Regards,

Wweee2345/Mr. Vilano,
Ryan's Lawyer/"Lombardi Lawyer"

Messages In This Thread
Ryan!'s Unban Request - by ryan! - 01-30-2012, 02:32 AM
RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - by WorldWideCoffee - 01-30-2012, 03:04 AM
RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - by ryan! - 01-30-2012, 03:22 AM
RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - by wweee2345 - 01-30-2012, 03:54 AM
RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - by ryan! - 01-30-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - by Slick Rick - 01-30-2012, 06:05 AM
RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - by Elder - 01-30-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - by NiT GriT - 01-30-2012, 12:42 PM