Unban request on behalf of NEMxDman
Yo,

I feel kind of obliged to reply here, just to make all things easier.

First off - quite unusual UBR, I have never seen a UBR where the guy who posts is posting it on his behalf but for another person. I do not believe that is even allowed, but that is for the staff team to decide.

Secondly, the times I've banned NEMxDman has been loads. I've caught him double-accounting a lot and I do not believe he deserves to come back, the amount of mingery he's caused simply warrants for my opinion, at least, that he should not come back.

You say that this is due to personal issues, and not being immature - I completely disagree with this as well. If he'd matured up, he would know, and this is very easy to know, that you should not minge on the server just because you've got yourself stressed and so forth. That is pretty simple as.

I would never support an unban for this guy, you're saying all these "good" things about him, yet none of us has actually seen it, so we'd just be listening to your words blindly, he has minged on several accounts and gotten perm'd on all of them (atleast what I know of). I would not support an unban just due to the fact that he's been caught double-accounting this much. If he would of matured up and changed, I could see a slight reason to consider it, but I do not believe that is the case because you're the one writing this UBR, and not Nem himself, which again, is quite unusual.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request on behalf of NEMxDman - by Tomo - 02-02-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: Unban request on behalf of NEMxDman - by Jonas - 02-03-2018, 08:28 AM
RE: Unban request on behalf of NEMxDman - by Tomo - 02-04-2018, 01:13 PM