PR on Owen
~Posted on Owen's behalf due to forum issues. In no way am I involved with what happened~

Hello again, Archer. I have started to believe that you have some sort of personal issue with me. I don't know why as I try to be the best I can to everyone I meet, well in OOC anyway. Here are two points I'd like to make:

1) It is difficult to comprehend the fact that you, a 'mature' member of the community that has over 1000 hours on CityRP, has an issue with me writing a /me for ''groping the womans batty crease''. Not only do I not objectively state what woman's 'batty crease' that I'm grabbing, but 'batty crease' isn't proper English. For all you know it could mean an 'elbow' or a 'Mini Cooper'. It is stupid to make these false allocations that I am 'Raping you' over something that is clearly a joke between a couple of acquaintances that could mean that I'm doing something completely different from what you think I am, for all you know.

2) You, in fact, raped me. I know it is not correct of me to request administrators to check the logs but this is something so simple. To whichever administrator that is reading this, I am so kindly asking you to check Archer's speech logs on the main server as he wrote, in chat, with /me, comments such as ''/me unzips the doctors pants'' and ''/me deep throats his d**k'' and other comments alike (bare in mind these are not exact quotations as I obviously don't have access to the logs to copy what he exactly wrote). Everything he wrote, I did not give him my consent to do as I was unconscious due to a seizure I had IC. After I came back from being AFK, I saw what he wrote in chat and simply replied with something like './/wtf is this''.

So please, be a bit more mature with any other unobjective comments you come across in the future like this. Because the server is full of these clear jokes and you are doing this to clearly get at me for whatever personal issue you have with me. And be a bit more wise when you post a PR on someone for 'RapeRP' when you did it a lot more blatantly, yourself.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Owen.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-29-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Grape - 01-29-2018, 10:35 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-29-2018, 10:49 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Grape - 01-29-2018, 11:25 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-29-2018, 11:31 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-30-2018, 08:09 AM
RE: PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-30-2018, 05:07 PM