PR on Owen
~Posted on Owen's behalf due to forum issues. In no way am I involved with what happened~

1)  ''I didn't hear DVN's voice'' and ''how could he have when he was AFK?'' - Archer. At no point did I say DVN was talking or was AFK. Please stop lying in the courthouse. All I said was that he saw me taze and handcuff you. He was blatently not AFK as he was looking around, walking, taking his weapon out, answering calls etc. If he believed the taze was invalid, he would have done something about it as he clearly saw me taze and handcuff you. You have also recorded this, exactly, so you can not deny it. This is a clear infringement of:
        Forum Courthouse Rule
        5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

2) ''Can you also explain why you arrested me for a law which didn't exist?'' - Archer. Due to me being 'Corrupt', I can arrest you for whatever I deem fit. Regardless of if being a law or not. The president at the time could of clearly seen that the warrant was not just and denied it. But he didn't. I just did my duty as a corrupt SRU sweeping a building.

I will not be replying to this again unless an administrator requests it as I believe enough evidence and points have been provided.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-27-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Grape - 01-28-2018, 05:50 AM
RE: PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-28-2018, 07:18 AM
RE: PR on Owen - by Grape - 01-28-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-28-2018, 12:37 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Grape - 01-28-2018, 12:58 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-28-2018, 01:06 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Yonno - 01-30-2018, 04:36 PM