PR on Owen
~Posted on Owen's behalf due to forum issues. In no way am I involved with what happened~

There are four things I'd like to point out;

1) I did, in fact, have 'Corrupt' in my description. This renders the 'Random Arrest' null since I can arrest you for whatever I deem fit, without breaking any rules.

2) I followed every rule during this interaction. Although I may not have many hours, I still have the ability to read and follow the rules. It is the fact that you have one-thousand hours and you still took something like a valid arrest into the OOC chat that aggravates me. With the amount of hours you have you should be well aware that arrests, unless invalid, are always dealt with IC. This is something that you did not follow. If you talked to me IC I would have conversed to make the situation more role-playable, however you decided to not do this, therefore I continued the arrest.

3) It is quite appalling that you believe the taze was random. Seriously, with the amount of hours you have and the 'knowledge' of the rules you know and you believe the taze was random? We were sweeping the building, hence why there were three officers in the building with me. I saw you, tazed you so you couldn't run and arrested you for 'impeeding' meaning to stop something from continuing or going forward. This was a perfectly valid taze and arrest since you were calling the elevator down whilst I attempted to sweep the building. It is now clear that I did not break the following rule(s):
        City RP Rules
        12.5   Only use the stun gun with a valid roleplay reason.
        12.5a Do not abuse or spam the stun and wakeup functions of the stun gun.

4) At twelve seconds into the video, you can clearly hear the doors opening when I tazed you. This was when DVN and another officer walked into the room. DVN and the officers clearly saw me taze you, handcuff you, and arrest you (DVN didn't see the arrest due to a call but when a person is tazed and handcuffed it is clear that they are about to be arrested. Especially if the officer is corrupt). If DVN or the other officers believed I was breaking any sort of rule, they clearly would have done something about it. So if you thing I did break any rules, I am very sorry for you.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-27-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Grape - 01-28-2018, 05:50 AM
RE: PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-28-2018, 07:18 AM
RE: PR on Owen - by Grape - 01-28-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-28-2018, 12:37 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Grape - 01-28-2018, 12:58 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Archer - 01-28-2018, 01:06 PM
RE: PR on Owen - by Yonno - 01-30-2018, 04:36 PM