Report: Ethan Bradberry
Exclamation 
Right, here is a more detailed explanation along with my video evidence;

I contact KSSR because he put out an advert asking for a hitman. I contacted him via PM and arranged a meeting in person. I speak to him and make sure the reason is legit, and gather information about who I need to kill.

I go out to look for the person that matches his description and ask him if he is "grapefruit", I do this to make sure I do not kill the wrong person. Confirming the identity of grapefruit, I head back to arm up. 

When leaving the slums I spot you. I also see that you are being aggressive towards my client. This gives me proof beyond doubt that what my client told me was true. Now keep in mind the client only said "it would be nice" that I told you why you were being killed, not completely necessary. So really, I never had to interact with you at all when killing you. I took the opportunity I had and approached you.

I attempted to put you under fearRP in order to tell you why you were going to be killed.  And as my mic did not work, that failed to work. So I just shot you to death.

I leave the scene and go back to my hideout, and I complete building it. And that is it.

Video:

Messages In This Thread
Report: Ethan Bradberry - by Grape - 12-27-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Report: Ethan Bradberry - by Ethan Bradberry - 12-27-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Report: Ethan Bradberry - by Reebs - 12-27-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Report: Ethan Bradberry - by Ethan Bradberry - 12-27-2017, 09:53 PM
RE: Report: Ethan Bradberry - by Ethan Bradberry - 12-27-2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Report: Ethan Bradberry - by Reebs - 12-28-2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Report: Ethan Bradberry - by Grape - 12-28-2017, 06:18 PM
RE: Report: Ethan Bradberry - by Reebs - 12-28-2017, 07:14 PM