PR | MrNightmare
(12-11-2017, 05:28 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: No I don't want my friends to get in trouble, but its not cop baiting if I tell someone off and tell them to leave. It was not a hostage i had my guns on him to let him stop following us , you lied there by saying you want to negotitate. It was not a hostage, keep lying my dude <3

I didn't want to negotiate? Who shot first?

Also, why did you tie him up if you didn't want to hostage him? Video coming soon from Niall's perspective. We'll see who's "lying".

Quote:SelfGamer5
I went down to get him again, I was in third person and I thought my gun was down, so I was trying to to put it up, but instead it was up and I didn't know. I put it down and then I pulled it up because he shot so..

So that proves my point then. You still wanted to re-capture him or kill him.

In the video I double clicked it but staff could see that I actually deleted the faiding door cuz the dupe is not mine, I took it from someone so I had to change keypad and fading door. It was the last thing I did so when I press "z" the fading door goes and my rec is x. No problem. I'll send you the video or I will send you the link.

Yep, I'd like to see it on this thread please.

I'm not convinced that your record button is X, but I'll ignore that.

I meant to say that you are the only cop out of character, not in character. I told him I recognised his face. That's fine, so stop trying to gather videos from other people to get me in trouble... <3

See, I'm not convinced by that. Your natural response was to say that he's the only cop, but then you later thought of mentioning his face. Let the admins decide.

I didn't hostage him, l wanted to tell him off.... That's all

Is that why you pointed a gun at him, hostage roped him, and made him follow you?

Like I said, video coming soon.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]

Messages In This Thread
PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 01:57 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Mauroulis - 12-11-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Mauroulis - 12-11-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Link - 12-11-2017, 09:05 PM