PR | MrNightmare
(12-11-2017, 03:39 PM)Theoharakis13 Wrote: Part 2 :  there was no one telling me that we will be coming or informing me that we will go or come pick up the hostage , i told them that if they dont come he will be dead and i sent the request again and still no one replyed when i was waiting for a reply to know if they are coming . my other reason was i told him to stay on the corner and not move but he was not in the corner and climbing in my prop.
You said we had 10 minutes. You said that if we don't come, not that if we don't reply, that you'll kill the hostage. You shouldn't expect us to PM.

You came, as you can see in the video, and you didn't say anything to Nova regarding standing in the corner. So why did you spray him down without warning him?

Quote:Theoharakis13
Part 3 : i was not the only one who was there as u can see he is making me to get into trouble by making me the guy who is wrong here but the police came for some reason , he says that i am cop baiting where in the vid does that show? and i told him that i am hostaging cuz the cops came and pulled weapon on us so we started shooting and as u could see the hostage starts to run away while we were shooting i think thats not alowed cuz my friend was holding him under gun point. how in that vid show that i was meta gaming?
Okay. You weren't the only one there, so you want me to report your friends as well?

The cop baiting is regarding Niall Holloway, that's not the person in the video. Niall Holloway is the first person you hostaged. You told him to come to you and baited him to come to your base. Then you hostaged him.

I don't understand why you started shooting, I was prepared to negotiate. The hostage ran away because of FearRP, he tried to get to safety because there was a huge crossfire.

Part 5 : i was not the person who tied him up but i was with the guy , so the cop goes with a random van and gets away to his friends and got untied i recognised his face and followed him he got his weapons and my weapon was at saftey so he started shooting then i did , tbh i dont see anything wrong here.
So you further risked your life to hunt the officer down? You clearly had some intention to take him again, or even shoot him. Why would you have brought a gun down otherwise?

Part 6 : when we got hostaged i started recording cuz i t was a random hostage and my bind to start recording was x and i recently changed my fanding door cuz it was not working so i pressed z by accident and the fadding door got deleted u can also check that in logs , if he was saying that my fading door is not working then how i was entering my base or putting stuff inside?
You pressed Z once. Two fading doors were not functional. Why was that? You started recording, let's see this recording then.

Part 7 : in part 7 he was trying to search me so i was not under gunpoint then my friend picks me up and then he shot at us , i then see him in the hill and recoginised him and told him to leave the car and so on . i told him that he was the only cop i ment it out of charecter.
That's still meta-gaming. What you did in-character was influenced by your out-of-character knowledge.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]

Messages In This Thread
PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 01:57 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Mauroulis - 12-11-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Mauroulis - 12-11-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Link - 12-11-2017, 09:05 PM