PR | MrNightmare
Part 1 : i am sorry to say that to him cuz he pissed me off that time he broke nlr like 2 times by getting his car after he died so i told him to go die

Part 2 : there was no one telling me that we will be coming or informing me that we will go or come pick up the hostage , i told them that if they dont come he will be dead and i sent the request again and still no one replyed when i was waiting for a reply to know if they are coming . my other reason was i told him to stay on the corner and not move but he was not in the corner and climbing in my prop.

Part 3 : i was not the only one who was there as u can see he is making me to get into trouble by making me the guy who is wrong here but the police came for some reason , he says that i am cop baiting where in the vid does that show? and i told him that i am hostaging cuz the cops came and pulled weapon on us so we started shooting and as u could see the hostage starts to run away while we were shooting i think thats not alowed cuz my friend was holding him under gun point. how in that vid show that i was meta gaming?

Part 4 : i know i was wrong here i was not supposed to kill him with a knife in public/nexus.

Part 5 : i was not the person who tied him up but i was with the guy , so the cop goes with a random van and gets away to his friends and got untied i recognised his face and followed him he got his weapons and my weapon was at saftey so he started shooting then i did , tbh i dont see anything wrong here.

Part 6 : when we got hostaged i started recording cuz i t was a random hostage and my bind to start recording was x and i recently changed my fanding door cuz it was not working so i pressed z by accident and the fadding door got deleted u can also check that in logs , if he was saying that my fading door is not working then how i was entering my base or putting stuff inside?

Part 7 : in part 7 he was trying to search me so i was not under gunpoint then my friend picks me up and then he shot at us , i then see him in the hill and recoginised him and told him to leave the car and so on . i told him that he was the only cop i ment it out of charecter.

-[FL:RP] MrNightmare-
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here

Messages In This Thread
PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 01:57 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Mauroulis - 12-11-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Mauroulis - 12-11-2017, 04:15 PM