SteamID: STEAM_0:0:219612302

Time in GMT: Around mid-day in the UK.

Server: V5P.

Summary:

Part 1: ToS

The screenshots below will explain themselves:
[Image: RNv2tPw.png]
[Image: 5z8OzSh.png]

MrNightmare told a player in OOC to "die" two times.

Part 2: Metagaming + Hostaging

There will be a video below, which is 2 minutes long. You will see in the beginning that the hostage taker adverting that he has a cop hostage, we have 10 minutes to bring $2,000.

Remember how I said the video is 2 minutes long? Well, the hostage is executed after 2 minutes. Furthermore, he is executed because of something he said in local OOC. He said, "they all have nlr loll". Right after that, he was executed, meaning that MrNightmare was taking something from OOC to IC.

Oh, you can also witness Zue prop climbing too.

Part 3: Invalid Hostage Reason + RDM + Cop Bait + More Meta

Firstly, watch the below video:

Firstly, before we get to the main substance of this video, we can see MrNightmare metagaming again. He told the hostage, Nova_Stunts, to stop talking, despite him talking in OOC, not IC. He took something from OOC to IC. Now to the main purpose of the video.

At 1:18, they claim that their reason for hostaging is because the officers raided and shot at them. I was one of the officers. I will show you a clip below showing exactly what happened:

So, who shot first? It was clearly them. We saw a hostage being taken, so we arrived on scene, and pulled guns out. However, they just sprayed us down, which resulted in the hostage also being killed - and I think this violates another rule too, the one regarding keeping the hostage safe until they give in to your demands. Plus, it's kind of RDM.

Also from that clip, there's a different officer being hostaged (this is the first hostage they take). They abused request to take Niall Holloway hostage, which I think is cop baiting. Also, there was no valid reason to hostage Niall Holloway in the first place. So, MrNightmare, can you explain why you hostaged the first officer?

Part 4: FailRP

I'm going to show a video below. Someone punches MrNightmare after being provoked, so he pulls a knife out, slashes him, and kills him in front of Nexus.

Part 5: RDM

You can see me at the start of this video un-tying a police officer who was tied up by MrNightmare. The police officer then goes down to the garage to get his weapons. Following that, he gets sprayed down by the one and only MrNightmare.

Part 6: Invalid Fading Door

The clip here explains itself. The fading door here didn't work. Neither did any of the others.

Part 7: Meta (again)

In this clip, you'll see MrNightmare picking up Nova_Stunts from the street and hostaging him again. When asked for the reason, he said it's because Nova_Stunts shot at him. Nova_Stunts asked him something on the lines of, "how did you know that was me shooting you?" And he replies with, "because you're the only cop." He does add on later that it's because "(he) remembers his face", but it seemed like a way to riddle himself out of trouble.

Thanks for taking your time to read the PR.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]

Messages In This Thread
PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 01:57 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Mauroulis - 12-11-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Mauroulis - 12-11-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-11-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Link - 12-11-2017, 09:05 PM