Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
Allow me to preface this by saying I never claimed what I did was right, nor am I trying to justify my actions, I make no excuses, I was asked my reasoning and gave an answer. At first I had no goal other than revenge. I didn’t even think about goals much until I was asked.
Dryblood, some of the admins I targeted specifically. You were not one of them; you were just a cog in a machine that I was hitting with a sledge hammer.
Stillalive, Yes, I use to own my own gaming community many years ago. Never meant to, I just started a server to goof around on and it started to grow and did not stop. I had to close it when I had other issues going on in real life I had to deal with. I still miss those days at times. After that I have admined on a few small time tfc and tf2 servers. I went to the “dark side” after I got bored of most games and started aimboting.
Interknet, of course you are angry, that was part of the idea, and as already stated, I have stopped all attacks on fearless.
Llama, no, I do not want to call any one person out.
BlueScattle, No problem. Yes, it was wrong. I am not without a dark side.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything - by ddoser. - 01-24-2012, 11:03 PM