Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
Unfair bans is here sometimes, but I (and not only me, sure.) love this server even as it is now. We all wish it becomes better. And everything is happening on Fearless, is part of us. Part of players.
Non-raged DDoS. Well, that makes people ready to conversation, to talk with you even if they don't want to. And I guess, troubles to play for common players, such as me, isn't even cost something to look at it while DDoSing when you have good reasons to.
And even while you DDoS Fearless servers, I think you mustn't DDoS admins personally. They all are people, and they are not only FL admins. By DDoSing them personally, you could cause more problems, than you caused. Guess, you don't want to reach what you reached in that way.
We all got a lesson, Fearless. The lesson of understanding, tolerance and the fact that anything that might happen, we can fix it. All's well that ended well. And I am sure, it's ended.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything - by SadN3rd - 01-24-2012, 08:42 AM