Ban Request Ghost(-Elite-)
Name Of Player: Ghost(-Elite-)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30862688

Time In GMT: Around 17:35

Server: RP_Evocity_v33x

Summary: Ghost had recently been president and as I went to see him, he warranted me without knowing my name (Metagame) and arrested me. However this is just what I think was his intent to RDM and random raid me.
Afterwards I think he was killed or left either way I became President he asked if he could guard me I replied: No, I already have a guard my SS. He didn't reply. I broadcasted the rules and around a minute later Ghost comes up, doesn't shoud raid rdm's my SS and a Chef who was also up there adverts he's hostaged me with no motive and doesn't even tie me. I refuse to pay him in OOC as I was telling him this is a random raid he replied saying "You banned Corleones and Rebels for no reason." I clearly said they weren't banned and I think he's short of sight and understanding. He then later rdmed the SS again after he was going to pay him to let me go, he had obviously no intent of letting me go and killing me which I knew anyways as he has a maturity of a three year old he then later shot me for no reason and then accused me of fail president and I banned Corleones and Rebels for no reason which I have screens for. ZeroSupport also clarifies I didn't say they were banned and many others did but I didn't get a screen of that.

Evidence:[Image: ev.png]

[Image: ev2.png]

[Image: ev3.png]

[Image: ev4.png]

[Image: ev5.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request Ghost(-Elite-) - by Remedy - 01-23-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Ban Request Ghost(-Elite-) - by ZeroSupport - 01-23-2012, 06:15 PM
Ghost(-Elite-) - by SkezZHD - 01-24-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Ghost(-Elite-) - by ZeroSupport - 01-24-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Ban Request Ghost(-Elite-) - by Remedy - 01-24-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Ban Request Ghost(-Elite-) - by Remedy - 01-28-2012, 12:56 PM