Banning Joey skylynx (Remade)
(01-19-2012, 10:03 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Aren't you a gun dealer? You know, selling guns? Making a business? Just stop using contraband, if in real life you know wouldn't do it, then in RP you wouldn't...

Why are you sticking up for him when you know he was wrong, Contrafarming Is not against the rules if it was they would of gotten rid of Contraband

let me ask you something Colonel do you know how frustrating it is to work up the money just to be randomly raided killed and then searched. by a noob with a heart symbol next to his name..

(01-19-2012, 10:02 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: And on the right side you see why I proceeded from looking for the Pres during an RP event into 'Holy contrafarm...'

Oh how funny, must be nice to get some attention for the first time in your life, i know what your like joey your one of those spoiled kids who always have to have there own way, and if they don't they go to extreme lengths just to get what they want.. grow up and grow some balls. God only knows your going to need them when your parents stop loving you.

Messages In This Thread
Banning Joey skylynx (Remade) - by MrRicky - 01-19-2012, 03:15 PM
RE: Banning Joey skylynx (Remade) - by MrRicky - 01-19-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Banning Joey skylynx (Remade) - by MrRicky - 01-19-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: Banning Joey skylynx (Remade) - by MrRicky - 01-19-2012, 10:19 PM