Confused
Hi, firstly I am sorry if this is in the wrong place as I am not sure where to put this. My problem is that I am unsure on why I got banned. This may sound like an unban request but I ensure you that it is not, I am aware that my ban is under 24 hours. I want to know the rules which I broke, so I can enhance both my RP experience and that of the others around me.
Here is what happened from my point of view, sorry if I give the incomplete picture. I was a cop and patrolling, I walked into the hotel, I walked past an open door looked inside and saw contraband. I began destroying the contra, I am unaware if I did something wrong. I did search on the forums for the rules about contra but didn't find out much information. There was an man there who soon phys gunned me out, this is when I realised he was an admin. I was swiftly blacklisted and then banned. All the information I managed to get out of it was that I interrupted an admin and that the ban said I was a bad cop. Again this is just from my prospective.
All I would like to know is which rules I was breaking and also surely a blacklist was all that was needed. After all I didn't break any of the major rules like RDM, NLR or prop pushing, at least I don't think so.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I don't go on forums often and sorry if this sounds like I am moaning it isn't meant to. I really enjoy the server and this happened on the Evocity 2 server. Thanks for reading.
Someone

Messages In This Thread
Confused - by Someone - 01-18-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: Confused - by ForceGhost - 01-18-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: Confused - by Elder - 01-18-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Confused - by Someone - 01-18-2012, 11:39 PM
RE: Confused - by Snowslain - 01-19-2012, 03:34 PM
RE: Confused - by Eric - 01-19-2012, 04:15 PM