Player Report:Princess of Dubai
(08-22-2017, 03:00 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 02:58 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 02:56 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote: Well as i sayed from earlyer police and sru were making excuses to raid houses arround like having gun or they hear contra and you breached in our villa with the stupid reason that we were killing cops for second time while we were just sitting there having rp session.

Why you lie mate?
Like i was a freaking undercover officer, saw how you guys came behind the SRU and started to shoot them, then ran back to the house. /

i came in and arrested you all like a freaking savage.

Lets say u saw us why you keep raiding the houses arround than coming to us first it was clear you break rules.
Cuz the houses were in Mr. Churos name, since he bought the building and he was there when we got shot and he also owned the Dupe for the main house in wich you were staying, all the officer's needed to do was ram the door, since his properties could be searched and there was contraband found inside, we were not just random raiding everything, it was because you guys owned the buildings lol. Do your research better next time or learn to communicate with your team if you don't know what is going on or why it is being raided, still, i see nothing wrong or proof of any rule breakage in this video other than you insulting PrincessOfDubai OOC

Messages In This Thread
Player Report:Princess of Dubai - by Freestyler69 - 08-22-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: Player Report:Princess of Dubai - by Nazagruly - 08-22-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Player Report:Princess of Dubai - by Jonas - 08-23-2017, 11:29 AM