Report: hassannazeer (Emerald.gg)
Approved

Concluding notes

Reported user has been found guilty of intentional CDM, abusing the move body tool and randomly tasing people. hassannazeer (Emerald.gg) already has an active ban lasting 1 week for similar rule breakage so I will liaise with the staff team and Yonno and discuss an appropriate punishment increase or what further action can be taken. To log this separate report of abuse the reported user will receive a 1 day ban and a 2 hour blacklist from vehicles, this is subject to be increased.

I will also mention to you Grapefruit that taking action against rule breakers in an OOC manner is backseat administration. I will take into account the fact that this was a persistent rule breaker who was causing issues for a lot of people on the server at the time, especially when there was no staff members available. I will discuss this further with the staff team but please keep in mind that these actions are logged against yourself and you may receive a punishment. I will confirm the conclusion for your actions via PM when I find out. Please next time record the rule breakage and try to stay well away from it, or contact a member of staff via Steam/Forum PM.

Messages In This Thread
Report: hassannazeer (Emerald.gg) - by Grape - 08-13-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Report: hassannazeer (Emerald.gg) - by DVN - 08-13-2017, 09:07 PM
RE: Report: hassannazeer (Emerald.gg) - by Grape - 08-13-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: Report: hassannazeer (Emerald.gg) - by DVN - 08-13-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Report: hassannazeer (Emerald.gg) - by Tomo - 08-14-2017, 06:18 PM