Report: [FL:RP] Inlandbubbles_LeGiT
Hi, Im just hear to say my side of the story.
1. I did not state the law "DO WHATEVER YOU WANT" as you can see in the screenshot that was the Vice President after you who was later demoted due to that.
2. You have spelled my steam name wrong "Inlandbubbles_LeGiT"
3. I am not here to start any arguments i take full responsibility for anything that may have annoyed you but i demoted you as you wouldn't listen to me but me being stupid and kinda salty (not gonna deny) i put "Because he was rude" which you were in OOC by telling me to "Fuck Off"
4. I'm not gonna say i did anything wrong as i tend to get quite angry and maybe i did break a rule. (Everyone makes mistakes.)
5. I had only asked you to tell me how to give a player a Licence to own a store in which you proceeded to stall by saying "Ill do it!" "Just let me do it" which can be seen by looking at logs. (I wanted to do this as i don't tend to be President and wanted to try some things)
I had only asked a simple question which i would have asked admins if i had seen any.
Also may i add while you were denying to tell me how to do it while 2 Citizens were waiting which was also making me angry, So i apologise if i may have seemed a little bit of a bad person.
We were a good team..
6. I personally don't think that arguing in OOC That "You are going to report me!" "Check your report at www.fearlessrp.net" is very appropriate considering a lot of us are still trying to RP.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This is not an appeal for me to not get banned i just wanted to explain myself
Thank you.
-Inlandbubbles (Kerr) Just want to say i'm new to forums :/ Didn't think i would have to do this.

Messages In This Thread
Report: [FL:RP] Inlandbubbles_LeGiT - by Byra - 07-18-2017, 10:57 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Instandbubbles_LeGiT - by Inlandbubbles - 07-19-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Inlandbubbles_LeGiT - by Byra - 07-19-2017, 08:37 AM