Report: λ-Lambda
We raided after we bought the hostage back for your 2k price you even tied up the negotiator. I do recall exchanging custody of one of your Corleone's as well. You're video only shows the initial interaction. We entered after ramming your door and you caught us off guard. I don't appreciate that you cut the video so it does not show that I complied, there should be logs of when we raided because I used a detonator to gain access after we recovered our officer from you.

You did tell me to leave your base, that even in the video. I simply didn't hear you the first few times you were trying to talk to me.
So I left we I actually realized you were talking to me, not a smart move letting me leave in all honesty, my friend...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, i was having a discussion on discord about something unrelated because it was important, So it might be partially responsible for the miscommunication, however, I still feel like your in game voice is still quiet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
As for you not editing the footage, I find it laughable that you don't show the entire situation and even after it happened you were arrested not killed in fact not even shot at you surrendered. There was no real need for this PR in my opinion and in my view, you only posted it out of sheer spite.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
An extra detail to note is that I had my weapon out as soon as I entered his base with other officers I had to safety my gun when he hostaged "frost"

Messages In This Thread
Report: λ-Lambda - by Nazagruly - 07-03-2017, 02:37 PM
RE: Report: λ-Lambda - by Diomede - 07-03-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Report: λ-Lambda - by Nazagruly - 07-03-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: Report: λ-Lambda - by Diomede - 07-03-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Report: λ-Lambda - by Exotic - 07-03-2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Report: λ-Lambda - by Nazagruly - 07-03-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: Report: λ-Lambda - by Yonno - 07-10-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: Report: λ-Lambda - by Eeee394 - 07-10-2017, 12:00 PM