Ban Request: [BCC]♔☣☭TJ3003☭☣♔ - FAILRP, RDM, Did not yell raid, Trolling.
(01-14-2012, 12:37 AM)TJ3003 Wrote: For one the president ordered you to stop but you carried on and you was destroying my equipment (my speaker) and after 3 attempts of pres attempting to stop you, and then i killed you.

Also the reason cops did not arrest me because you was asked to stop by the Pres to stop shooting my speaker so you went awol/did not listen to DIRECT orders by the president!

The president asked me to play the music but you did not listen to the President!

I don't care about what the pres said, you still broke about 4 server rules. He should've demoted me, not get me killed.
(01-14-2012, 12:35 AM)Afflack Wrote: He did this to -Boom and I for about 20 minutes last night on server two. Claiming that a magically floating and absolutely disproportional speaker system was good roleplaying.

Thank you for the input.

(01-14-2012, 12:40 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: I did tell you to stop and you didnt listen then when he was rping getting a new speaker because you broke it, you still didnt do what I said when you was SS. He was also part of the goverment because he played music for me so I couldnt arrest him.

Irl, do you think the pres would allow a civil to kill a general because he broke his speakers?

He did not RP getting new speakers, he just spawned a new one.

His job was Unemployed, so he wasn't part of the goverment. He should of edited to "Nexus DJ".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request: [BCC]♔☣☭TJ3003☭☣♔ - FAILRP, RDM, Trolling. - by Tank - 01-14-2012, 12:44 AM