Why? i didn't do nothing to get 1 month? UNFAIR ):
Sad 
Your name: UWANTBANANA/STEAM_0:1:30535899

Your ban ID: 6172

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Involved: Paradox, Nit Grit or something and UWANTMANGO and more i cant remember

Why we should unban you: Basically, it was about 2-3am in the morning (UK TIME) and a some really bad people came on (Paradox, Nit grit? and a really unfair president (can't remeber name) I was a commander for the cops at the time and "Nit grit?" was a special force person, i was just wondering around normally, then Paradox and some other people were the gangster, and they were just spawn killing us (me and uwantmango) soo we got mad, and started to kill them back. Then suddenly i was demoted by Nit Grit, because i was getting pay back? I then got bored of getting killed, so i kept trying to kill them back and i did once. After that, they all turned into police and put me and uwantmango into jail like many times, i think we've got video proof. After we got really bored so we starting playing with props and found out the "prop surf" by accident i had no ideas what it was and i thought it was amazing so i "prop surf" because no one was on but those idiots wouldn't stop. so after things calmed down between me and them, but no ideas about uwantmango. and i decided to look at some content that was downloaded for the server and i found letters, and i made uwantmango "UR GAY" on the bank's window. After because i think Nit grit and uwantmango was having ago at each other, uwantmango added "Nit" to the end of what i made for him, so it became "UR GAY NIT" after a while i undid all my props and it was gone. The fight between Nit and uwantmango went on for a while and on some video shown on forum of me goin "you mad bro?" was a joke with a person on the server, i got my phone out and spamed taking picture at him goin "you mad bro?" and he did it back Cheese So overall i didn't created much trouble and i think i should be at least put my ban time down to 1day or unban or something just for "prop surfing" because i dont know about it ):

Thanks for reading this, Please let meh play, I <3 your server

- UWB <3

Messages In This Thread
Why? i didn't do nothing to get 1 month? UNFAIR ): - by UWANTBANANA - 01-09-2012, 10:08 PM
FROM UWANTMANGO - by UWANTBANANA - 01-10-2012, 10:18 PM