Unban Request
When I was passing by all I saw was every single Corleone in the most fail base ever with stoves and fences and a bunch of random props and shit, used to create a doomfort, all created by you. Not only was that happening, but also, in your back rooms, there was full sets of contraband.

So you are telling me that is is unfair for you to get banned for RDM'ing someone (which was true, I saw it, was in the logs as well) who told me it was an accident about the door being broken and they were trying to tell you so, then you pulled out guns on him and shot him down. And you guys are breaking several other base rules and you were producing no RP by camping inside your doomfort collecting contraband money.

Seriously, if you guys even look at the forums, you could have figured out that CONTRAWHORING IS FROWNED UPON. Especially when they buy out a whole f**king building and they don't leave just so they can get more money safely.

Okay so here is the list:
- Doomforting
- Fail base that fits no style of RP
- RDM
- Fail RP
- Contrawhoring

Another thing, almost everything you guys said about cops hiring others to snipe you and throw molotovs was NOT TRUE, after the RDM I stuck around and watch what happened, and none of what you said was true. Then when I made this ban you guys did THE EXACT SAME THING. You are all so lucky I didn't ban your group.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by CLLA - 01-06-2012, 02:00 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Yurera - 01-07-2012, 03:09 AM
RE: Unban Request - by killer11761 - 01-07-2012, 04:03 AM
RE: Unban Request - by ajisl33t - 01-07-2012, 04:09 AM
RE: Unban Request - by CLLA - 01-07-2012, 05:17 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Elder - 01-07-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: Unban Request - by IAmMexico - 01-07-2012, 08:04 PM