Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank

Quote:Quote:
You kept'd annoying me multiple times after I asked you to leave the area.
You also continued to annoy me through LOOC and normal chat after I had asked you to leave the area multiple times.

Just because I annoyed you, doesn't mean you ban request me. Infact, I read a rebel guide, it said we should be a nuisance to the police. It's a sticky thread, I don't think it would mislead us.
When I told you to go away after harassing me, I told you I would arrest you for harassment. You replied "You can't arrest me for that"

To show how annoying you can be, You knew that playing Justin bieber through the microphone over a server to those you "knew" would hate it, Disrupting there Roleplay doing it on purpose

How does playing a song disturb roleplay? I was using a "boombox". I was RPing myself then. "Listening to music RP".
You clearly knew that that song would annoy people, Plus you would stuck the "Boombox" right in peoples faces with your phys gun, Then followed them once they started walking away.

Yes, I got CDM while building, I didn't complain about your NLR because you got CDM aswell...

I have a reason to, the taxi came to me and apologized for CDMing. He didn't come to you.
Actually he later on apologise to me for running me over.

I never said you did...

Your witness did.
Therefore his comment is invalid..
I said "Oh look, You have 14 hours playtime no wonder, After he harassed me for a while.

I was asking you to leave, just like you were. You said "I'm doing my job". You're job isn't to build street signs.

No it isn't, I simple role-played a smart cop who hid behind a bill board to catch criminals speeding in and out through the city.

Yes, I was looking out for speeders and reckless drivers, Even if the president didn't set a speed limit, I still carried out my duty to arrest those who clearly were going too fast and those who couldn't even drive.

Maybe, but in-game, you said "to catch speeders". Well, if you had said that, I might've left you alone.

I did say that, Multiple times...

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank - by Jamie - 01-04-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank - by Tank - 01-04-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank - by Jamie - 01-04-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank - by Tank - 01-04-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank - by Jamie - 01-04-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank - by Tank - 01-04-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank - by Jamie - 01-04-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank - by Tank - 01-04-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank - by Jamie - 01-04-2012, 08:24 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank - by Tank - 01-04-2012, 08:48 PM