[FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour.
Since you still seem to refuse to accept the truth for what it is, let me break down what happened for you.

Yesterday, while I was at school, I receive a PM from you (See below) drawing attention to your appeal. I replied, stating that I would look into it when I got home.

That's all well and good, however, I was home for a total of 10 minutes grabbing food before I had to leave to go and watch over my neighbor's dog. I did not come home after that as my neighbor was away for the remainder of the night. He arrived home at 6:45 AM, which is when I leave for school. I arrived at school at 7:20 AM due to heavy traffic, at which point I had to retake a test. Around 2:00 PM, I check the forums on my school-issued iPad, seeing an unread private message from you. We go back and forth, and I repeatedly tell you that I will look into it when I could. At this point, I tell you not to contact me regarding the appeal again.

After this, I continue browsing the forums until I see yet another unread PM from you. After I told you not to PM me, you did so anyway, and therefore you received a forum warning.

Whether or not I was clear in my wording regarding the message I sent you telling you to "wait out your ban" is a different story, however. My intention in that reply was not to "decide that the appeal is denied" as you claim it was. My intention was to clear up the fact that I would be arriving home after your ban has expired. 

Furthermore, even if the ban is expired, the appeal can still be processed, and if it is, indeed, found that I made a mistake, I will personally remove the ban from your record. Also: Now that I am home and at my PC, I can now properly look into the appeal, so you can expect a reply from me on that soon.

I hope I was able to clear everything up. If anything's confusing, let me know and I will clarify.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 09:05 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by Reebs - 03-17-2017, 10:43 PM