[FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour.
Since Reebs has requested me to comment on this case as I was involved, I would like to issue the following statement:

I understand you seeing Reeb's browsing the forum is annoying, and you're under the impression he is ignoring you when in fact he clearly stated he is not at a desktop computer to efficiently review the evidence you provided and was using his mobile device to view the forum and issue short replies to your unban request.

You bumped your UBR which is against the rules, and for some reason have a foul attitude even though in the UBR I was trying to be fair with you and offer my chance of believing the excuse/proof provided was legitimate.

Whether the proof is or isn't legitimate, Reebs was polite and calm all the way through with you and clearly stated in an early reply that he would review the proof/UBR fully on a desktop PC and you still decided to reply and 'attack' back at his comments. You could have PM'd him asking him what the issue was.

I personally see no admin abuse, real life will always prioritise Fearless whether you're a staff member or not. They're not super robots, they have lives and responsibilities.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 09:05 PM