[FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour.
(03-17-2017, 05:38 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 05:34 PM)FEASTY Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 05:29 PM)Reebs Wrote: I'd like to request that DVN makes a statement on this case before it is concluded, as he is involved with the unban appeal in question.

This is not a unban request, and DVN shouldn't be involved, since he was only involved in the event that got me banned. This isis between me and you.

You've brought your unban appeal up in the PMs in question, and DVN is involved in the appeal. Therefore he is involved in this case.

What are you talking about. THIS thread about the way you handled my ban request, I am not asking you to unban me. That train has long run, since you have told me that "You will have to wait out your ban". Hes involvement is solely in the even that occured in game. He wasn't witness to the times you told me I have to wait out my ban, after you told me you would be looking into it "later today" - YESTERDAY.

My issue is that you have been stringing me along for a day and half telling me you will get to it later today, or later when I get home. And now you are blatantly admitting, that I have to wait the ban out, and you are unable to even take a look at it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by SpecialTreatment - 03-17-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 09:05 PM