[FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour.
(03-17-2017, 05:12 PM)Reebs Wrote: Hello, I'd like to start out by pointing something out quickly.

This is from the same thread from which you obtained your template. Where exactly have I abused my powers?

Now, onto the subject at hand. My intention was not to wait out your ban. You can drop that accusation because I've told you on multiple occasions within the last 48 hours that I will deal with it when I can. I have not gotten the chance to as I must be at a PC to download and view the file.

In regards to my "unprofessional behavior", may I remind you that you violated the same forum rule with each PM you sent me regarding the appeal? Your ignorance isn't my fault. You blatantly ignored the same forum rule multiple times. Do not claim that you did not know about it because it is publicly accessible on the Team page. Your ban has 7 hours left. I will not be arriving home until after your ban has expired. I warned you for a reason, and that reason was ignoring the PM I sent telling you not to PM me about it again. So what did you do? You PMed me regarding the appeal again, therefore your warning is justified.

I will not make a further statement on this case unless requested by a superior staff member.

Enjoy your day.
"Your ban has 7 hours left. I will not be arriving home until after your ban has expired." So what is the point in telling me you would look at my ban and my crash log, this entire time? 

I do not know what forum rule you are talking about(since no. there isn't any rules public on the team page), since I started pm'ing you after 20+ hours of no replies, or signs that my ban request was being cared for. Just you browing the "You Cheese" thread and numerous other threads. 

You have admitted twice now that you are not going to be able to care for my ban request: 

1. "Your ban has 7 hours left. I will not be arriving home until after your ban has expired."
2. "[b]You will wait out the ban"[/b]

That means you have been lying to me when you told me earlier that you would take a look at it, when you knew that you were unable to.

This is also on that same abuse template page: 
7. We expect our admins to tell the truth, if we find out about any lies, faked evidence or other attempts of twisting the truth the admin will be demoted immediately.

Side note: I have tried to contact A superadmin, as it says I should do on the Abuse template page, but I didn't get any reply.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by SpecialTreatment - 03-17-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 09:05 PM