[FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour.
Hello, I'd like to start out by pointing something out quickly.

This is from the same thread from which you obtained your template. Where exactly have I abused my powers?

Now, onto the subject at hand. My intention was not to wait out your ban. You can drop that accusation because I've told you on multiple occasions within the last 48 hours that I will deal with it when I can. I have not gotten the chance to as I must be at a PC to download and view the file.

In regards to my "unprofessional behavior", may I remind you that you violated the same forum rule with each PM you sent me regarding the appeal? Your ignorance isn't my fault. You blatantly ignored the same forum rule multiple times. Do not claim that you did not know about it because it is publicly accessible on the Team page. Your ban has 7 hours left. I will not be arriving home until after your ban has expired. I warned you for a reason, and that reason was ignoring the PM I sent telling you not to PM me about it again. So what did you do? You PMed me regarding the appeal again, therefore your warning is justified.

Your accusation of me lying is false. I have all intentions of dealing with the appeal as soon as I possibly can. As I stated, I will not be arriving home until after your ban is expired.

I will not make a further statement on this case unless requested by a superior staff member.

Enjoy your day.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by Reebs - 03-17-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 09:05 PM