PR : 3 Players
Alright, I am going to break this down video by video.

First video ''3 of Them Random Shoting + NLR : Click Here'':

It is hard to determine who actually shot you. One of them simply approached you, asking if you wanted to be their best friend. That is when their friend opened fire at you. But it is no solid evidence pointing out who actually shot. You then went back to shoot at them.. when you shot them, they had all rights to shoot back as self defence. You should've simply left them alone, or called the police.

Second video ''Benjamin Random Shoting at me : Click Here'':

This is really the only video where I can tell who is actually shooting you for no reason. Benjamin simply approached you and shot you. He then ran away.

Third video ''rawrMercy CDM Me / Random Shoting at me : Click Here'':

rawrMercy was not the one to shoot you, he was in the car. Again, hard to determine who actually shot you. You went over to lake, and you decided to shoot them. Like the second video, you shot at them so they had all rights to defend themselves. As for the CDM, I do not think this was intended as whoever was driving had a lot of speed, and probably did not even see you. You can also see the car going everywhere because of the bumpy terrain.

Fourth and final video ''Benjamin Raid Baiting + Random Shoting : Click Here   [VIDEO WAS MISSING]'':

No evidence of Benjamin actually shooting. There could've been others in the apartment, or behind the apartments in dealer street.

In conclusion: The only rule breakage (with sold evidence) that I could see, and actually determine who shot you. Was in the second video of Benjamin shooting you.

It would be unfair to punish all of them, when it is not clear who actually shot at you at some points.. Concluded.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]

Messages In This Thread
PR : 3 Players - by IBRAHIM - 02-08-2017, 08:57 PM
RE: PR : 3 Players - by Random - 02-09-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: PR : 3 Players - by IBRAHIM - 02-09-2017, 01:32 AM
RE: PR : 3 Players - by IBRAHIM - 02-09-2017, 05:44 AM
RE: PR : 3 Players - by Benjamin Linus - 02-09-2017, 02:14 AM
RE: PR : 3 Players - by IBRAHIM - 02-09-2017, 02:19 AM
RE: PR : 3 Players - by Benjamin Linus - 02-09-2017, 03:05 AM
RE: PR : 3 Players - by Random - 02-09-2017, 12:24 PM
RE: PR : 3 Players - by Spear - 02-09-2017, 01:22 PM