UBR: Kahjo
Quote:It was a nice day, after christmas, the 26th. I was casually playing on fearlessrp because there was the new update that I wanted to try out. If I recall, there was like 2 staffmembers on. I got CDMd, called on an admin for over half an hour, without
any conclusion. Then I messaged Jonas on steam, and complained about him not doing his job properly and not responding to admin calls. I then proceeded to argue with him in steam chat, calling him a bit names, and spamming him, then he proceeded
to block me on steam. I continued sending him ingame PMs after he blocked me. Then I stopped sending anything to Jonas. I then sent my friend a pm, then I sent my friend another pm, which was really insulting I would say... But the thing is, my friend never
replied to my PMs, and I sent a /r (/reply which will send it to the last person that has PMd YOU) Which was Jonas in this case. So the PM got sent to Jonas and not my friend, as it was ment to go to my friend from the beginning! After walking into a shop
on mainstreet, I realized the mistake that it went to Jonas once I looked into chat if my friend had replied anything, then I noticed that ow shit it went to Jonas (To wrong person) so I tried to tell him that it was a MISTAKE about 5times with caps
with PM messages. It seemed like he did not see them or then just ignored, because about 10secs after I realized it, he banned me for 2days which got extended to 2months and 1day. I also got a video of shadowplay of this incident that I can post if an admin
requires it, you can see that I sent it to my friend, then realizing and spamming Jonas with caps that it was the wrong person.

Hello Kahjo,
No matter if it was meant to a friend or me, your message was extreamly insulting, and that fact that you called me "names" does not change anything, you where extreamly toxic, which was why i blocked you on steam, i was just moderating, checking through logs and helping people, so you wasting my time with insulting me, and telling me how to do my job did not help at all, nor dind't it help spamming me as i was in a mod sit, and it made me just confused with the steam sound dinging all the time.
You are known to be toxic, and don't quote me on this, but i belive you have other bans and blacklists for racism, and being toxic in general before.
Again, no matter who you sent it to, it was very insulting, and disrespectfull, which you haven't only been on steam and pm's, but in general.

I see no reason for this ban to be removed, as you infact KNEW you posted this message to "Your friend", which i belive was Trashtag, and i'll go straight ahead and say, if you know you've broken the rules, why bother to even make an UBR?

That's it for my reply's
Thank you,
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
UBR: Kahjo - by Robbtja - 01-31-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Jonas - 01-31-2017, 04:17 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Robbtja - 01-31-2017, 08:03 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Jonas - 02-01-2017, 12:09 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Yellow - 02-01-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Jonas - 02-01-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Robbtja - 02-02-2017, 02:30 PM