Remnant- Teaser
Hi there, gang.
Between my A-Level work and Seeing my girlfriend I don't get alot of time to myself- However when I do i've spent it listening to music, watching DVD's and eating Pot Noodles and drinking Monster Energy, and Red Bull Shots.

But; I had a nice little idea. I've always wanted to make a Machinima. Not a funny one like "Garrys Mod Idiot Box" or my endeavors with Blue on the RP Server. I wanted to make a story-driven, no-narrative, and no speaking parts, Machinima. And this is the Tease of my effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXVtbqibptE

I'm qualified with a First Diploma in Media Studies (Level 2) by the way. Therefore- I am doing this exactly as i've learnt. No backstory is going to be given in a written format. There will be a larger trailer in a while. The release date for the next trailer, and indeed the full thing is sketchy at best. Everything I have done, has been done for a reason.

So comment below on what you think, and suggestions on how I can up the quality.

Cheers.

P.s. Leave out the grey bars. I'm gonna be acquiring Sony Vegas Pro soon, this was only done on shitty WMM.

Messages In This Thread
Remnant- Teaser - by The 53rd - 09-17-2010, 10:39 PM
RE: Remnant- Teaser - by Xero - 09-19-2010, 03:16 PM
RE: Remnant- Teaser - by Skaara Dreadlocks - 09-19-2010, 07:37 PM
RE: Remnant- Teaser - by Death Sniper - 02-07-2011, 08:25 PM
RE: Remnant- Teaser - by Ms. Mudpie - 02-09-2011, 09:21 PM
RE: Remnant- Teaser - by barrelroll - 09-20-2010, 07:11 AM