Jonathon Unban Request
As stated previously, the only evidence i have is in the video but if you are able to access the logs in your staff position then you will see before i said anything in LOOC that i was shot multiple times before the incident in the video took place. I was standing within the RV because my vehicle was very low HP and i was trying to discuss and reason with the cops as to why they wanted to step out the vehicle. One officer told me to pull over as i was blocking the road, so they had no right to shoot me when i did reverse my vehicle slowly in an effort to park it next to the road. I was in a role play position where i had almost been killed by an officer, so i had to make sure that i was safe leaving my vehicle, i didn't want to exit my vehicle and was attempting to reason with the officers from within the vehicle, to which they would not let me and you can clearly see in the video me trying to unlock the vehicle and step out (27 seconds in the video) but the officers were blocking my exit. My only intentions for driving again, at 10% vehicle HP, was to move my vehicle in a position where it is safe and that i can actually exit my vehicle. The officers were also very aggressive and wouldn't negotiate anything, they got arrest and search warrants on me meaning that if i did happen to step out of the vehicle they wouldn't listen to me and just incarcerate me. I can see how my actions can be breaking FearRP, but i tried to reason with them, officers were blocking the entrance to my vehicle, an officer told me to pull my vehicle over and that is what i attempted to do before they broke rule 12.9

Messages In This Thread
Jonathon Unban Request - by Jonathon - 12-26-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Jonathon Unban Request - by Brikaas - 12-26-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Jonathon Unban Request - by Jonathon - 12-26-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Jonathon Unban Request - by Brikaas - 12-27-2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Jonathon Unban Request - by Jonathon - 12-27-2016, 05:41 PM
RE: Jonathon Unban Request - by Brikaas - 12-29-2016, 02:41 PM