Jonathon Unban Request
During the length of the video, I waited a few seconds as i was trying to explain to them what just happened, which they wouldn't listen to and that i did nothing wrong and they persisted to try and arrest me by telling me to get out of my vehicle after one of their officers randomly shot me. I consulted my friend who also plays on the server whilst waiting in the vehicle asking if i was aloud to drive away and he said because the officer had shot at my vehicle, causing it to have 10% vehicle HP and endangered my life, FearRP no longer applied. If you are able to access/view the logs at the time of the incident you will see before my messages that i was shot at multiple times by officers, which is breaking the rule 12.9. In my opinion I don't consider my actions as breaking FearRP because an officer randomly shot at me, when i was pulled over previously, so i had every right to continue driving. I didn't want to get arrested for no reason, as all i did was driving, so i continued to drive after the officer shot at me. If anything, the officers you see present in the video, broke rule 12.9 by shooting at my car because i reversed, i posed no threat, officers were telling me to 'pull over' 'get out the car' So why did they shoot me for moving my car after yelling at me telling me to pull over as i was obviously blocking the road. Maybe i would have gotten out the vehicle if they weren't blocking it and trying to get in without giving me any reason to do so, one of the officers almost took my life, i was shot multiple times so how do i know that I'm safe leaving my recreational vehicle, which may i add is technically a home, Which technically means if an officer is trying to get me out or look inside of my home, then shouldn't he have a search warrant. So not having an arrest or search warrant on me doesn't give him any right to shoot me or arrest me until proven guilty. Which as stated previously, i had done nothing wrong to provoke the cops so why should i exit my home to an officer that nearly killed me.

Messages In This Thread
Jonathon Unban Request - by Jonathon - 12-26-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Jonathon Unban Request - by Brikaas - 12-26-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Jonathon Unban Request - by Jonathon - 12-26-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Jonathon Unban Request - by Brikaas - 12-27-2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Jonathon Unban Request - by Jonathon - 12-27-2016, 05:41 PM
RE: Jonathon Unban Request - by Brikaas - 12-29-2016, 02:41 PM